Blue Tree Landscaping, Inc.
4494 Skippack Pike
Skippack, PA 19474

Split Payment Options Now Available!

If you thought you couldn't afford a pool, now you can! We want to make your dream pool a reality. Act now to take advantage of this incredible payment option available only for a limited time.

Pay 60% Now and 40% Later

Blue Tree Landscaping
Blue Tree Landscaping

Have your pool ready in time for the summer without breaking the bank. Get started with a 60% down payment in the Fall and have your pool complete in the Spring with the remaining 40% due.

Pool Cleaner

Save Even More - FREE Pool Cleaner

Receive a FREE pool cleaner ($1500 value) with the purchase of a new swimming pool, making your pool easier to own and eaiser to maintain.

Your Complete Outdoor Living Specialists in Montgomery County

Whether you're looking to add a custom-built pool, update your landscaping, install hardscaping, or even keep your outdoor living space looking beautiful, Blue Tree Landscaping is here to help. We offer a wide variety of services backed by over 18 years of pool construction and over 30 years of landscaping and hardscaping experience.

Paying now and later makes pool ownership much more affordable. But this special offer won't last long, so don't risk missing out! Fill out the form on this page get started.

Hear From a Happy Customer

“My pool and back yard look beautiful!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! It is better than I could have imagined!! You should be so proud of your team. From the design of the pool and spa, to the cabana, landscape, lighting, pavers and fire pit, we are so pleased. Every member of your staff was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout this process. I will highly recommend Blue Tree to my family, friends and neighbors.”

Linda T. - Montgomery County, PA

Hurry!

Your New Pool is Waiting. Call Us at 610-222-0590
or Fill Out the Form Below Today!

After you submit the form, a member of our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible with more information.