Fall may sometimes be associated with the slowing of your outdoor work, but it’s actually a time for having landscape work done.
There are many details to consider in keeping your lawn and landscape in top condition. Seasonal clean-ups scheduled throughout the year, for example, are especially important if you want your property to look its best. Tidying up your lawn and landscape two or three times a year can help to improve the health of your plantings too.
At the very least, leaves and other debris should be cleared from all lawn and bed areas. In addition to enhancing your landscape’s looks, this will prevent your lawn from becoming smothered by leaves. If leaves are left on your lawn or planting beds, air, water and nutrients will have a harder time reaching the root system, and sunlight will be blocked as well. Plus, a layer of leaves on your lawn or beds serves as the perfect breeding ground for all sorts of harmful fungi and insects. Beyond leaf and debris removal, there are plenty of other ways to clean up for health and beauty. Every property can benefit from the following services as needed:
• Maintenance-level pruning of trees and shrubs
• Mulching of planting beds and around trees and shrubs
• Weed control in both lawn and bed areas
• Line trimming of beds, fence lines and foundations
• Edging along concrete and paver areas
• Resetting of misplaced rocks or boulders
• Cutting back/removal of perennials and annuals
• Deadheading of spent flowers
Give us a call today for more information on seasonal clean-ups and to learn how we can help.